Job Posting Date: 01/31/2017
Pay Range: $12 per hour
Work Schedule: Monday - Friday, 8:00a - 5:00p
Hiring Manager / Contact: Human Resources
Location: Woodinville, WA
- Sign Leases
- Walk thru inspections
- Picking up keys/parking items, etc...and checking them
- Attaining all pertinent information needed for unit/community
- Confirming map directions
- Will need to be able to driving own vehicle (mileage will be reimbursed)
- Data entry
- Assisting with other leasing duties as needed
- Parking & storage requests, Directory Box updates, Maintenance Requests, etc.
- Maintain organized clean work environment
- Attend and participate in scheduled meetings
- Due to the seasonal/cyclical nature of our business, employees are asked from time to time to help out in other departments at various times throughout the year.
Knowledge, Skills and Qualifications
- Must be a self-motivated, detailed and teamwork-oriented person, with excellent customer service skills.
- Need to possess interpersonal and human relation skills and consistently model those behaviors and the ability to get along well with co-workers and above all maintain a positive attitude.
- Driving own vehicle will be required.
Education, Training and Certification
- Intermediate computer skills of MS Windows, Office and Outlook, Excel and Word