Job Posting Date: 03/10/2017
Pay Range: $14.00 per hour
Work Schedule: 7:00am-3:30pm
Hiring Manager / Contact: Human Resources
Location: Woodinville, WA
- Perform tasks necessary to set up a new unit for a guest arrival to include (but not limited to) preparing, picking and delivering furniture and housewares. Perform activities necessary to close a corporate housing unit to include (but not limited to) returning furniture to the warehouse, prep and storage of furniture, clean and repacking housewares.
- Assist Drivers for a 24’ truck in backing, loading, set up
- Complete daily work orders for activities to maintain existing corporate housing.
- Communicate with dispatch about daily activity.
- Assist in other operational functions as determined by business work load (such as assisting in warehouse)
- Make minor repairs as necessary to meet quality standards.
- Maintain, or communicate maintenance needs for company vehicle.
- Perform after hours on-call duties utilizing a rotating calendar schedule.
- Due to the seasonal/cyclical nature of our business, employees are asked from time to time to help out in other departments at various times throughout the year.
Knowledge, Skills and Qualifications
- Previous warehouse and furniture moving experience preferred.
- Flexibility with regard to work schedule(s)
- Strict attention to detail; particularly with regard to condition of delivered furnishings
- Ability to lift and carry 50 lbs repetitively for 8 hours required
- Maintenance skills a plus
Education, Training and Certification
- Valid Drivers license
- Good driving record