Job Posting Date: 02/03/2017
Department: Human Resources
Pay Range: $18.00 per hour
Work Schedule: Monday-Friday 8:00AM-5:00PM
Hiring Manager / Contact: Human Resources
Location: Woodinville, WA
- Oversee the full recruitment cycle for all positions, from entry level to management to include but not limited to: Pre-hire meetings with hiring manager(s) Development of job announcements Identification of advertising sources Pre-screening Interviewing; including phone and in-person Facilitating final interviews and selection with hiring manager(s) Facilitating background and reference checks Presenting offer Conduct new hire onboarding
- Develop and manage the WIMS (Walk In My Shoes) program.
- Maintain and update job descriptions as needed.
- Conduct 90 day interviews
- Facilitate exit interviews and process exiting paperwork and ensure compliance with federal, state and local laws.
- Maintains social media sites (for recruiting purposes) Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn.
- Complete special projects/duties as assigned in a timely manner.
Knowledge, Skills and Qualifications
- High focus on client and candidate experience, superior negotiation and closing skills, and comfort navigating ambiguity.
- Solid understanding of federal and state labor laws related to hiring, including ADA and EEO/AAP.
- Strategic thinker who brings resolution to any challenges and problems throughout the recruiting process
- Proven track record sourcing and hiring passive candidates
- Successfully deliver on all deadlines and flawlessly execute in a very fast-paced environment.
- Must be able to maintain 100% confidentiality at all times
- Must be organized, self-motivated, detail oriented person
- Must have excellent customer service skills, possess interpersonal and human relation skills and consistently model those behaviors.
- Must have the ability to get along well with co-workers and above all maintains a positive attitude.
- Must have excellent telephone skills.
Education, Training and Certification
- 2 + years of sourcing/recruiting experience. Proven success in an agency, retail, search firm environment and/or full life cycle recruiting role
- Advance skills/knowledge of MS Office products including experience with scheduling meetings using MS Office Outlook.
- Bachelor’s degree preferred.