Job Posting Date: 12/30/2016
Pay Range: $14 per hour
Work Schedule: Monday-Friday 7:30am-4:00pm
Hiring Manager / Contact: Human Resources
Location: Woodinville, WA
- Assist in the loading and unloading of furniture trucks.
- Complete daily processing of furniture to include repair, cleaning and storage.
- Fills requests for furniture to be staged in accordance with established procedures.
- Keeps staging area, common area floors and racks clean and orderly.
- Make minor repairs as necessary to meet quality standards.
- Assist the Operations Specialists on the trucks making deliveries/pick ups when needed.
- May use computer to enter inventory data.
- May use company vehicle to transport merchandise from warehouse to ABODA Furnishings store.
Knowledge, Skills and Qualifications
- Previous warehouse and furniture moving experience preferred.
- Ability to lift and carry 50 lbs required
- Maintenance skills a plus
- Ability to become certified on material handling equipment (order picker)
- Read and write English at a level for successful job performance
Education, Training and Certification
- Valid Drivers license
- Good driving record